NAB 0.17% $35.39 national australia bank limited

Poyndexter, this post commenced in Novemebr 08, previous to this...

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Poyndexter, this post commenced in Novemebr 08, previous to this thread other questions were asked on HC re the timing of the directors sale, look at the dates of the early posts, I think the current interest has been due to question re ASIC.

Why shouldn't shareholders be able to ask the question, the sale was 2 days prior to the announcement that saw the share price drop $2 or $3, I know because I probably bought some of his shares, I saw the value of my holding drop by over $3,000 in 2 days, I would have be very happy to be privy to that announcement, it would have saved me a few dollars, due to the amount of shares being traded prior to the announcement I think a lot of NAB holders were annoyed, one feels like I have been suckered.

Appartently the board approved the sale, well that is telling NAB staff there is a law for them & one for directors, that's not good enough. It stinks.

Leonpl

History is riddled with wealthy respected men,women & organisations wanting an advantage or more money, the current finacial crisis is a perfect example, the law means nothing if they think they are above the law or won't get caught! Better re-think that one!Laughable.

The post by Mudguts, I have no way of knowing if this is NAB policy or not, but if this is the case then the morality of the sale needs to be addressed, the timing was poor, thats why the question is being asked.

I am not accusing anyone of breaking the law, but I have the right to ask or question about the timing of the sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.39
Change
0.060(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.65 $35.69 $35.38 $22.53M 633.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1307 $35.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.41 1654 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.