SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Value, I honestly don't think it is the biggest catalyst. Glad...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Value, I honestly don't think it is the biggest catalyst. Glad to be proven wrong though.

Reason: after all this time and ASIC/SGH knowing very well the high profile interest in this case how can they possibly come out with something materially detrimental to the company's future? ASIC's own guidelines would demand a trading suspension while details and a response were prepared. ASIC know the company have issued guidance, they know the reported result, what new information could possibly come to light now after months of review?

I think media and everyone interested have over-hyped this. Audits are normal practice, ASIC are not required or obliged to say anything public including when they have wrapped up their work. Of course if something serious was discovered then a press release would be expected. The time for that was weeks ago, not now.

We can guess many things. Possibly they are waiting on hearing details from UK SFO look into Quindell. Nothing to do with S&G but ASIC are under no timeframe so they could keep a review open indefinitely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.