FMG 3.61% $20.10 fortescue ltd

asic hearing update, page-6

1. 1,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It seems to me that both sides now know the likely verdict. When the Defence Team starts talking about what a guilty verdict could do to FMG its clear that they have nothing else left to offer up...On the other side you have a very confident ASIC trumpeting their evidence as at least as good as they had when they won the James Hardie case....So, it seems that all we have left now is to consider what a guilty verdict would do to FMG...First of all it would be massive Headline News, and not just here in Australia. Being a Billionaire does have its disadavantages, and the Worlds Media would play this one for all its worth. That said, I think that the Judge [should it be a guilty verdict] will take direct aim at Andrew more so than FMG simply because He is such a hands on type of Director.....That will be better for FMG as it could then distance itself from Mr Forrest..So, yes we could see a large fall in the sp short term, but over time it may all turn out for a better stronger, and dare I say more credible Company.....Just my opinion, so please do your own research.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.