CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I like the way your thinking j4j. Keep reporting them. That's...

1. 2,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I like the way your thinking j4j. Keep reporting them. That's what I do. I know ASIC are slow but if they get enough complaints with factual evidence I think they will act eventually. Also, just because you don't hear back, doesn't mean they're not conducting a proper investigation.

People think that the type of misrepresentations here are common among small caps but I believe CCC went much further and with more than 10,000 shareholders as you say it would be a good example. The availability of finance is one of big issues. In theory right now there is still $65m ABSA, the $9m convertible and the $30m EDF facilities still to draw. They announce them to great fanfare. Then they don't tell investors that they're gone. JB is up to the same tricks over at KAB. Announced $10m of facilities as "locked in" when they appear to be a long way from it.

That's if you want some justice I guess. If you want protection, I have to go with Pisces. You have to protect yourself. If you really think they can't be trusted, it would probably be best to sell. They look to be out of cash if they can't issue. And don't be fooled by low mkt cap. Net debt on completion of Penn is going to be a least $50m, plus they owe another $8m for Mashalla I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.