CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

asic intervention, page-6

1. 482 Posts.

Champ2003 i take offense to your post...i've been invested in the market for 10 years...and work as a business analyst for a corporate....the money i have invested in ccc is not material compared to some.....and am fairly young....but that is not the point i was trying to make....why would this be outside ASIC's control?....Isn't ASIC's role to be a regulator of the ASX?

I've cut a paragraph from their website...so you're telling me this is false advertisement?

Protecting consumers and investors

"We have powers to protect consumers against misleading or deceptive and unconscionable conduct affecting all financial products and services, including credit."

Do you say that to the 10,000 holders? How do you think the retirees feel who invested their hard earned super, and the mums and dads who don't have access to the wonderful tools that u have...Don't know about you, but one thing all of us would like to know is the TRUTH?...the REAL COLD HARD FACTS...? Nothing worse when a person talks..the talk to your face but ends up under delivering....then wants to give away 40% of the company....when were supposedly have access to funding...

If your parents, brother or sister, uncles & aunties or dog invested in a company wouldn't you want them to have materially correct info to base their financial decision. So if you lost money do you just walk out, and another poor investor gets taken for a ride....mate there are 10,000 holders that want the truth...if CCC Management is not willing to provide it..then ASIC needs to intervene...to help us find the truth to our Investment....

Gluck with your investment.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.