VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

I’m beginning to wonder whether we should push for an ASIC...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    I’m beginning to wonder whether we should push for an ASIC investigation into this whole thing. If the company has provided all the requested documents and complied heavily with the ASX then why the 2 month delay???

Someone here needs to be held accountable for this as this is people’s money and the longer this is delayed the more people may question why and surely if it is the ASX they never going to admit it without ASIC forcing them to!

Per the latest ASX announcement released for AWD on 30/11/15 the ASX contact (listing compliance adviser) was an Anjuli Sinniah, I’m assuming this is the person still handling our relisting compliance?? If so then perhaps we see if she has any explanation as to why the major hold up or at least start here.

Does anyone else agree? I know the likes of a few posters here (azu, BK, etc) will claim it’s management but it just doesn’t add up.
    Even if it proves to be nothing, ASIC is there to look into this sort of thing and keep everyone (including ASX!!!) on their toes….
    DC’s
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.