POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

This is a discussion that we POS shareholders really need to...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    This is a discussion that we POS shareholders really need to have.

- How much longer are we going to take all the rubbish nonsense POS Management keep putting down in their announcements or even regurgitate advise in their interviews?

- How long are we going to take this nonsense on the chin with a smile?

- As a long term investor (nearly 10 years), I have followed POS very closely. I have read and re-read announcements and listened to PH interviews over and over again. In my very humble opinion, there is a lot of things that were announced / said that could be investigated by ASIC and again IMVHO, there could be matter for further actions there.

- I salute what Nawaz said when he said that PH's credibility is next to zero. He is entitled to voice his opinion and from what I read on HC, this view is shared 100% by so many. He also mentioned, that in his opinion, others don't have much faith in PH. PH seems to think that people have a lot of faith in him. Even though PH TOOK THE OPPORTUNITY TO RUBBISH HOTCOPPER, I found HC to be helpful to a certain degree. I have put on ignore all the downrampers and the company boot lickers to have a clearer view of what real investors think of the company. I need to stress that only the extreme cases have been put on ignore. There are still plentiful of very pro and very con management views that I still allow, together of course with the more balanced views. But not matter what is said on HC, it is not them that affect our sp. It is POS management. Our sp now trading between 2.7c to 3c https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445912-a1d4163a8bf04a77f831bb0dba31d5d6.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445915-a1d4163a8bf04a77f831bb0dba31d5d6.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445916-a1d4163a8bf04a77f831bb0dba31d5d6.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445924-a1d4163a8bf04a77f831bb0dba31d5d6.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5445/5445926-a1d4163a8bf04a77f831bb0dba31d5d6.jpg
    No upside in the short to medium term but more downside likely imvho. MC now less than $100M . And PH still believes that his credibility hasn't taken a massive hit?????????? REALLY??????? THEN WHY IS OUR SP LESS THAN 3C?????? Surely, you don't have to be a CEO on more than $800k a year (including benefits) to see that !!!!!!! Really, he can't see that ?????????

- My opinion is that there is plenty of material there for ASIC to take a hard look at. I wonder if SHs would contact ASIC in a large enough number to make ASIC want to have a look at what is going on here. Please let me have your views. It seems to me that if POS management feel that there is fire under them, they might finally deliver something. Otherwise, no incentive at all.

- I don't know about you people, but when PH says he only requires an extra 4 months, I don't believe him at all. The Rig is supposed to be on site in Aug. I assume end of Aug. This means Jul and Aug gone = 2 months from June 2023 FID. 4 months as announced by PH = Dec 2023. Based on PH history, I will add an extra 2 months to Feb 2024. Then, I believe they will find something new to delay as they have been doing these past years !!!!!!

- In the last 2 PH interviews, I really had the impression that PH was pleading for a TO for POS or even getting us ready for one. And in the meantime, the sp has dropped from 16c to under 3c !!!!!!

Please people. Let me know if you guys are wanting to flag this company to ASIC and ask them to investigate? I have the impression that this is the only thing that might get them to deliver what they promised. They have been announcing FID since mid-2021. Now looks like FID will not happen before mid-2024 at best. AND IF MR PETER HAROLD STILL BELIEVES THAT HIS CREDIBILITY HAS NOT TAKEN A HIT, I CANNOT HELP HIM !!!!!!

- Dear Mr Peter Harold, why are you doing this. Why are you always missing everything all your major announcements????? Why are you breaking the hearts of so many?????? You keep saying that you want to build wealth for SHs. How can you say this when the sp has tanked to sub 3c under your watch after I lost count of how many CRs??? We wish you and your family all the best. This is not irony. This comes from the bottom of the heart. I always wish the best to everyone, even to the downrampers and uprampers. Even though I wish they would not conduct their business the way they do. But Mr Peter Harold, whilst your family is entitled to the best of everything the world has to offer, aren't our families also entitled to the same????? In my case, it would not be the best the world can offer. I drive a 15 year old car, has a house less 100m2 living area worth peanuts. If POS finally delivers on what they said they would, then I can finally upgrade and pay off my mortgage. Right now, it is not even worth selling my shares and I cannot average down if I want to put food on the table.

- I believe the quarterly will show that we have circa $5M left in the kitty. PH said in the webinar that he has many options other than CR to raise capital !!!!!!! REALLY ?????? For me, based on PH's history, CR it will be. How I wish I am wrong on this one.

- I hope targets 5 & al hit 15%+ nickel in large quantities. This will finally allow us to go in production.

- I absolutely want to give Mr Peter Harold, his Management Team and his BOD the benefit of the doubt. But after disappointment after disappointment, I just can't find the strength to do it.

- How I wish Mr Peter Harold will open his eyes and finally acknowledge to himself (and hopefully to others as well) that he is underperforming big time. No one can correct a mistake or issue if they cannot even acknowledge that there is one.

Anyway GLTAH. We will need it.

I HOPE THAT MR PETER HAROLD AND HIS TEAM WILL FINALLY WAKE UP TO SEE THE HEARTACHE THEY ARE CAUSING AND MAKE GOOD.

I JUST CAN'T FIND THE STRENGTH TO SAY GO PH !!! GO POS !!! ANYMORE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.