POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Thanks S77. I think I can put a well substantiated argument...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Thanks S77. I think I can put a well substantiated argument forward if I wish to go this route. I realised the point about bad publicity and the point on sp could happen if ASIC is involved. Hence (amongst other considerations) my call for other SHs views. Glad to see that you also think it might be an issue. But there is also another way of looking at things. The sp is hitting 2.8c anyway with quite some downward pressure the way I see it before the very likely possibility of a CR being done at these basement prices. I absolutely do not believe Mr Peter Harold when he says CR is not the only option for the company to raise funds in last week's webinar (my right to not believe him, based on everything he said in the past and then backtracked). You can bet your bottom dollar that CR it will be. You will see that the supposedly other funding options he has at his disposal will never materialise. There is a man (Mr Peter Harold) who has been asking for others to buy shares in POS but he himself has bought a negligible amount in his 3+ years tenure. So, I am hoping that if we report POS to ASIC, there might be this faintest of chance that some people might be held accountable for their actions. May be if ASIC start contacting them, they might finally get things going. I think potential ASIC actions might not have as detrimental an effect on our sp as Mr Peter Harold and his so called A+ team have been doing a stellar job unassisted. As proof, look at our sp of 2.8c, probably heading towards 2c with the incoming CR. Believe me, IMVHO, Mr Peter Harold and his so called A+ team (his words in last week's webinar) have already made our sp drop to 2.8c. All their own work. No help from ASIC needed by Mr Peter Harold and his A+ team .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.