POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Absolutely right Sentry. I have also watched the Noosa...

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    Absolutely right Sentry.

I have also watched the Noosa conference that mufc-1 posted earlier today. Very rarely (I think on only one previous occasion) have I seen Mr Peter Harold so uncomfortable (that's how he appeared to me anyway). He spent a lot of time talking about what was done by previous management and what was done by his team, very conveniently skipping the part that the nickel price environment is very much better now. It is all good talking about previous management and 2018 but what was important to everyone was the FID delay. This subject he skid on at light speed, possibly spending only 2-3 seconds on, carefully sandwiched sort of middle of the presentation.

We should not forget that Mr Peter Harold has been talking of POS going in production in 2022. 2022 came and went and no production. FID postponed a couple of times in 2022. Now, FID in June 2023. Padley asked Mr Peter Harold a very precise question I think in April or May 2023. He asked (I might be paraphrasing a bit but you get the gist): Pete, does the BS drilling affect the FID?" "No" answered Mr Peter Harold. One or two months later, there you have it. FID delayed indefinitely. I can understand the BS drill results surprised Mr Peter Harold. But Mr Peter Harold has been telling shareholders many things in his 3 years+ tenure. He has postponed FID so many times that he does not have much credit left in the bank. Now we are suppose to believe his latest story. I don't and would have sold out if it was worth my while. So, I am hoping that some miracle happens and Mr Peter Harold finally makes good on delivering FID. Until then, I will be keeping my shares in the bottom drawer.

I also noticed that Mr Peter Harold has been talking of TO quite a lot lately. I wonder why?......
    Last edited by Noor444: 23/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.