AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ASIC - key points re TO

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1643
    I would like to ask people if they can add to this list, the key points, in a concise manner, in a way that it could be put forward as a complaint to ASIC regarding this TO, reflecting the management has perhaps not acted in the best interest of SHs

I start the list ... IMO DYOR

1- Coincidence of the timing of TO with drop in SP in such a short period of time ...

2- ... only after this last January the management painting such an exciting picture of the company's potentials
    ... and now recommending selling the company for 3 cents!!!!

3- ... when the valuation is 3.7 (some 25% higher than the offer) without considering the potentials, and quite short term too! e.g., by June Li is rolling and SP would potentially shoot over 3 cents (but now the Alliance Agreement more than likely blocking any SP rise).

4- The possibility of prior discussions between the management of AGO and MIN and timing of the news in AFR and this announcement (after Easter holidays and Chinese lift on ion oar), ... which leads to question ...

5- ... was there a perhaps deliberate "leak" to media to then make it look like AGO management did not know about it till only when it was in the papers?!?!?!?

Please add to the list

AIMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.