BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi allJust asking for some feedback help to finalise a letter to...

1. 165 Posts.
    Hi all
    Just asking for some feedback help to finalise a letter to ASIC. I don't really have any hard evidence about Wah Nam and their dodgy tactics, but would like to concentrate on Ross Norgard. Esp the fact he is now recommending an offer worth over half what the implied value of the last offer was, and will be receiving extra benefits from reg shareholders in relation to the options scheme. Phil if you could summarise the sections from the Act where you believe there may be some conjecture that would be good.
    Cheers

Here it is so far...

I believe ASIC are already aware of the takeover attempt of Brockman Resources made by Wah Nam late 2010. They successfully acquired ~55% of Brockman Resources.
    You are most likely already aware also of their new offer made this week to try and gain control of the remainder of shares in Brockman Resources. The way in which Wah Nam acquired ~55% of Brockman from their ~20% original position was suspect at best, and in my opinion a result of the transfer of warehoused shares.
    The reason I am writing today is to make a complaint as a Brockman shareholder about one of the original directors of the company, Ross Norgard.
    The last takeover offer was unanimously rejected by the board (Ross Norgard was a member of that board). Wah Nam had touted an implied value of $6.47/share for that offer.
    Since that time Wah Nam have inserted their own "independent" members to the board, halted nearly all progress on Brockman's flagship project and decimated the share price.
    We now see a new takeover offer ~1yr later that Wah Nam optimistically tout has an implied value of $3.15. How can an independent director, i.e. Ross Norgard, be acting in the best interests of ALL shareholders AND be recommending this useless offer? It makes no logical sense, in one year he believes the project has more than halved in value when other iron ore companies in similar positions have gained 75%+ in 6 months (e.g. FMS).
    WAH NAM'S own 'independent' valuation put Brockman at $4.47 - $6.87. How on earth can any INDEPENDENT director be recommending this current takeover offer.
    It may have something to do with the large amount of options granted to him that are nowhere near being 'in the money' that he will also receive the $1.50 + 18 Wah Nam scrip for. Is this even legal? It does seem to conflict a little with section 622 of the Corporations Act especially if these options were granted in the last 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.