HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

ASIC misconduct report, which one of you has made one?, page-3

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hello SMXtimes50folds & Gman70,

Yes I have, lodged a complaint with ASIC. Myself personally, am down around 115K, when I devested just over 50% of the holding previously. I incurred a loss of around 10K this equates to around 125K at present and my brother, is around 35K down at present.

We both, have been in this since the initial listing in 2018.

When you begin, to look at the long term holders that have posted on this forum. It clearly presents, that many have purchased the initial IPO amount/s/holdings and then carried out the bulk of there FPO totals. With open, on market purchases that would have occurred within the first 3-7 months from the initial listing on the ASX.

I know, that I did and at one point. I had, just over 400 thousand FPO's in hand. That totalled, a purchase cost of over 200K.

So, as mentioned above when you look at the how's and whys. Of us, not just individually but as a group. It then, looks a hell of a lot different and tangible to take action as a group.

As difficult, as it may appear to action this format. It is, I feel the one action that would draw the most attention and with that strength.

Lets hope, that the entire KTD - HLF past through to present BOD members and the Executive team members do read this forum. As I, will say it this way direct to them all. Yes, this is an investors forum. what is it in another way for a view point. It is a living and fully functional diary that in itself shows since listing an extremely clear view point from investors to them all.

The next part, they should be concerned about. Is all of the collated information we have when put together,

All LTH/Shareholders, this requires a lot more than ASIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.