MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Wow!Plenty posting on the MEO thread since I last made a post...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    Wow!
    Plenty posting on the MEO thread since I last made a post here.
    What has really changed? Not much. SP still 45 cents. That's way better then the lows of 6 cents or so, yet not as good as the 81 cents we recently hit.

So all this wasted nervous energy that is really what causes people to lose money.................lots of it.

You either believe in MEO or you don't! You either believe management or you don't! You either think that there is a big player coming MEOs way or that there isn't!

Hence, you either want to be a part of this or you don't!

Which way is everyone leaning towards. At 45 cents we are sitting smack bang in the middle of our recent high & recent lows. All whilst on the verge of the most important ann for some time.
    So IMO, at 45 cents, it's a great opportunity to take a 'punt'.
    There is no reason why the SP shouldn't hit 60 cents in the next month leaving us with a 30% 'gift'!

Yep.................I'm in for more come Monday!
    But do your own research because I often sit back from afar & wonder what the hell I was doing when looking at some of the shares I have held ..........& still am holding.
    I think I fall into the 'cowboy' category...............but geez...............there are some mighty wealthy cowboys out there!
    Cheers & good luck to all my fellow 'cowboys' out there in MEO land. I think we may soon be able to get a saddle on to MEO without being thrown off!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.