BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

ASIC Positions, page-36

1. 5,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Hey, I ended up with the right answer (from our friends)..... 9 management replaced, workers OK, not a big company change (not much downside), but big upside - material movement.

The alternative to me being brash is to 'trust' management without question. I tried that for about 18 months.

Now, let me be more brash.... BDR have told us about the 35k or so cut back at Duckhead. Is it in their mine plan. Or is it just pillow talk. Does the current price factor in the extra, super low cost (we assume, low cost) 35k.

It is like the dividend. Is it in their plan, or is it just pillow talk and when morning comes we only get a wry, thank you for your investment, smile.

And re the Q1. When they said the Q4 Duckhead has rolled over into Q1, why is the Q1 number so low. Is there something going on we dont know about? Or is Q1 the big rain Q. I thought the big rain was end q1 into q2. If that was true, the numbers projected for Q1 are too low. Why are they projected like that?

Note how Leightons are seemingly in big trouble for non continuous disclosure. Now I dont really care too much about that, because ALL the ASX hold back info as they choose.
    Last edited by danhoff: 17/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.