APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

ASIC regulation, page-2

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Now I hold Afterpay and have done so for a while. So I’m a bit sh***ed off as a shareholder and a customer with my latest experience. Pains me to write this. I merely opened up an account as I own shares and want to support the company.

I opened up an Afterpay account about 5 weeks ago and have purchased 5 items/ transactions from different stores using Afterpay all amounts over $100. I paid these items back almost straight away as I bought them merely to support the company and a few were from the afteryay sale. I’m now getting knocked back on everything I try and purchase. I wrote an email querying why I was getting knocked back and all I got was the generic reasons why people get knocked back. It was a copy and paste job from the website. I get it that they have regulations and loan restrictions are getting tighter but if I’m getting knocked back trying to purchase some protein powder for $80 this is starting to concern me a touch. I had ample amount of cash in my credit account, have paid back previous items almost straight away and now what has changed. I’m questioning whether the loan restrictions have changed. If I was allowed to purchase items a few weeks ago that were more pricey why am I now getting knocked back...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.