CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Not much use I guess but nevertheless: CONTINENTAL COAL LIMITED...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Not much use I guess but nevertheless:

CONTINENTAL COAL LIMITED

A.C.N: 009 125 651

Thank you for your enquiry

You can find information relating to your rights as a shareholder during insolvency: http://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/insolvency/insolvency-for-shareholders/.

If you have read the information available on our website and are still unsure on what is required, you will need to seek your own independent professional or legal advice.

Due to the unique nature of each enquiry ASIC is not able to provide interpretations or recommendations specific to some enquiries or circumstances. If you require further information please seek independent advice through an ASIC registered agent, your accountant or solicitor.

Regards,

Maddison Customer Service OfficerAustralian Securities & Investments CommissionPh: 1300 300 630

www.asic.gov.au/question

Enquiry Number  1-19091668771

Please take a moment to complete a short survey on the effectiveness of this email.

Please consider the environment before printing this document

Information collected by ASIC may contain personal information. Please refer to our Privacy policy http://www.asic.gov.au/privacy for information about how we handle your personal information, your rights to seek access to and correct personal information, and how to complain about breaches of your privacy by ASIC.

NOTICE

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. They may contain legally privileged or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender as soon as possible by return e-mail and then please delete both messages. This notice should not be removed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.