PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

ASIC Response, page-6

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    What a fascinating discussion and presentation of facts concerning the deceptions which caused so many to lose so much. In reading the letter from ASIC, I am of the opinion that the matter has not been put to bed. I would hope that they will continue to review this complaint and take action. Thank you Holdonman for also including your summary.

What beggars belief is that we have not taken the bastards on in a court....either criminally (which I suppose may occur via ASIC) or by civil action. They deserve to be held accountable.

This whole business nearly cost me my marriage and a noose around my neck was so tempting. Fortunately, my love for my wife and family did not allow for taking the act in my accepting my own accountability & ultimate payment. My belief in accepting what the "BOARD" released officially has been my undoing and I will suffer regret and disgrace for the rest of my life. These bastards walked away totally free from their mis-doings and to boot, with a 'golden parachute' The knife is still in my back is still felt and it has affected me very personally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.