WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I apologise to anyone who felt my first post was out of order.By...

1. 2,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I apologise to anyone who felt my first post was out of order.

By way of apology, I have donated $250 to one of the charities I support, COPE Laos (who make and supply prosthetics in a country still battling with 80 million unexploded bombs dropped by USA during the Vietnam war. The funds I have raised and donated to date amount to $6,000. By now I had hoped it would be much more. I was hoping that investing big in companies that had tech which could help humanity in different ways would also lead to profits I could then donate. If only I had simply donated money instead of investing it this way, I could have donated several hundred thousand dollars already instead of a paltry $6,000. My last participation in the 5 cent CR of $15,000 would have made prosthetics for many people maimed when stepping on cluster bombs when working in rice paddies.

If my apology is accepted, I will donate a further $250 to the Apopo Hero Rat Mine Clearance program in Cambodia, which will take my contribution total for the project to $5,000. These projects can be found on https://globaldevelopmentgroup.org/ if anyone is not completely utterly stone broke after losing so much on WFL, and feels like contributing the price of a pint or two!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.