WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

ASIC response, page-3

1. 556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    EDIT: Replying to Art (above)

If you end up making buckets of money on this company my overwhelming emotional response will be one of stupified surprise. I will be so surprised that I might die. My humility or lack thereof won't be a blip on my emotional register.

But, erm, in the unlikely event that this company does end up making buckets of money for you... would it be so wrong of me to accuse you of being lucky? Whenever anyone tries to press on you why you have so much confidence in this company, you have absolutely nothing to offer beyond your faith in PP. And you can never justify that faith with anything more than a vague nod in the direction of foreo. That's not an investment strategy. If you could justify your investment on the basis of some predictions about the precise direction the company will take in the next eighteen months (the timeframe you have previously designated), and if those predictions came true, then sure, I'd say well done, clever boy. But you've never elucidated anything like that. It's just snide posts about financial documents that you don't understand.

And when this company goes broke (and it will), what will your response be? Are you going to come on here and make a public apology? I somehow doubt it, but I don't think anyone actually cares either way. I know I don't. What bugs me is your insistence on attacking other posters, either directly as in this thread with gallea, or more indirectly, like in the recent thread where you made snide comments about PP supposedly buying shares, even though he wasn't, and you'd just misunderstood the documents.
    Last edited by trkrkd: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.