SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC revenue recognition & performance rights inquires....

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    Hey Holders & Non-holders,

I've been reading and following up on ASIC investigations that have taken place with LT holders and also been asking clarifications from the company itself. I would appreciate an open discussion on your views on this below:

There are these two investigations that have concluded from what I can tell:
    24 September 2019 - 19-263MR - iSignthis restates funds held on behalf of merchants
    https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2019-releases/19-263mr-isignthis-restates-funds-held-on-behalf-of-merchants/=

7 February - 2020 - 20-026MR - ASIC review of 30 June 2019 financial reports
    Now, this report is what got me convinced (and all holders as I want a positive outcome for all shareholders) that ASIC has again audited all revenue to ensure perf shares were issued off audited revenue recognition. ISX was advised by ASIC that they were looking at revenue recognition for 2018, which is linked to performance rights. This investigation did that and it’s now closed. What they found was the client funds issue which ISX did announce last year. So if the ASIC audit team has AUDITED revenue recognition we could conclude they are STILL fine with the June 2018 revenue that hit performance share targets, correct or am I reading this from a biased holder position?

https://asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2020-releases/20-026mr-asic-review-of-30-june-2019-financial-reports/

Anyway as I stated above, I am hoping for an open discussion on everyone's interpretation on the 7 Feb 2020 ASIC release and to be corrected on any of the above as I want to go back to the company with questions and clarifications

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.