CST 0.00% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

Hi everybody,Here is a run down of how Rapid Ratings form an...

1. 94 Posts.
    Hi everybody,

Here is a run down of how Rapid Ratings form an opinion on a companies health. You be the judge of whether their in-house technology was suitable to make an objective assessment of the present value of the Cellestis share price. ForrestGump has probably forgotten more research about Cellestis/TB than this company might have ever done on CST (I know I have). I suspect they will regret there timing on this one. Could somebody (????????) have had a hidden agenda to involve this company crunching financial numbers on Cellestis at this point in time, knowing full well that this type of software was inappropriate and would show a very negative end result.No body can conduct research on 200000 companies worldwide.Software to analyse the financial health of a company is meaningless for growth companies like Cellestis at this point in time. The ASIC should investigate on behalf of the mums and dad's who were railroaded out of an excellent biotech yesterday by this Rapid Ratings report.

This report was either an attempt by Rapid Ratings to buy cheap shares, or otherwise themselves were manipulated.

Questions the ASIC should ask are

*On what basis did they determine a valuation $1.99 was fair value for CST shares??.Why this convenient price??
    * Who paid for their services/report??
    *Who supplied the report to the Aust Financial Review and the Melb Age??

Open the link below and you will see that Rapid Ratings
    Anticipates financial distress or failure in advance of other indicators such as share price movements
    Uses a web-based high end technology
    Scientific approach using financial data only
    Vast database spanning 25 years with over 2000000 companies from more than a dozen countries and 25 industry categories.
    Targets banks,fund managers large creditors,brokers,investment advisors and finance companies.

You be the judge of what is going on with this report.
    WR
    TU

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:gOzkjc2BkioJ:www.collectionhouse.com.au/docs/2002/announcements/120602_Rapid%2520Ratings.pdf+%22rapid+ratings%22&hl=en

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 207566 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.