CST 10.0% 7.2¢ castile resources ltd

re: a little light is shed - forrest "PR is PR and without...

1. 9,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    re: a little light is shed - forrest "PR is PR and without supporting hard numbers it is just PR and no one believes it".

You seem to think that PR is the equivalent of ramping.

...........................No.......but is often used as a crutch for support by unethical companies and if it contains lies it probably is ramping .........................................

I used the words "Responsible PR": Obviously, if a company does a road show, it needs to presents facts, otherwise it will be just a ramping tour and won't be worth the cost.

..........................Road shows they are generally for a set purpose due to their high cost and high risk. They selectively brief current and prospective investors and in amongst a pile of glossy photos I have occasionally seen some factual information. The king of PR is over at FMG.................................................

Some people don't like the word PR; yet, they do invest in companies who put great value on it. On some occasions it prevents the share price from needlessly going down.

..........Goodluck to some people....needlessly??? .A companies valuation on the sharemarket should not rely on PR but on underlying sales, accounts, facts and prospects. Good management and financials are the best PR as they are regulated and in black & white. I understand many companies and yourself use it as a prop and hence the devalue the PR process unless it is consistant factual, ethical and achievable.

Ramping is lies to influence a share price I guess and you wouldn't be involved in that and neither would most good responsible posters..............................

Ted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.008(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $2.16K 30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226091 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 15337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.