CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

asic steps up, page-6

1. sgi
    50 Posts.
    While it is part of ASIC’s responsibility to pursue those responsible for any wrong doing of a public company directors, I just personally do not feel this announcement is doing any good for the long suffered-shareholders in this particular situation. It is safe to say that today’s drop of SP were largely because of this announcement.
    When we have just started to see the sign of a possible recovery of the company, I personally agree with Mr Hall and Mr Cooper that we do need some stability and certainty.

Quote from (http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,26240844-25658,00.html):
    “We do not intend to stand down from our current positions on the Centro Boards because we do not believe it is in the interests of shareholders,� Mr Hall and Mr Cooper said.
    “A sustainable future for Centro requires stability and certainty, together with continuing corporate simplification.

“The recently separated and renewed Centro Properties Group and Centro Retail boards currently benefit from the experience and corporate memory that we as the two remaining incumbent non-executive directors are in the position to provide.''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.