GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

asic submissions - still no p1, page-2

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    thanks for reposting this link Pesce, I must admit I had lost it.

Something to note also, is that the submission doesn't have to be perfect on first submittal.

Perpetual Resources and Dacian Gold both have supplementary documents in for ASIC approval despite having lodged their application with ASX. The reason for this, is as the ASX upcoming floats page say

"* ASX codes are proposed only and are subject to change without notice. You may not rely on this information in any way.
    # Listing dates are proposed dates for first quotation of securities set out in the entity's prospectus or information memorandum. You may not rely on this information in any way.
    ## Listing dates are anticipated dates for first quotation of securities set by ASX following completion of admission procedures. However, they are subject to change without notice and you may not rely on this information in any way."

So they can lodge a 'dodgy' prospectus and ASX will put it up there anyway, despite needing refining for ASIC and eventually for ASX to finally approve.

I simply don't see how P1 can justify all the 'last looks' by accountants and lawyers when they could be doing that AFTER lodging as most other companies do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.