AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

ASIC takes civil action against Antares Energy Limited, page-44

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Hi @YREF

Nice to hear from you again

How are you doing these days?

nah health ain't great, such is life.

I was just going by past experience, if it hadn't happened to me previously I might not have known to keep digging below the surface. I was also warned by someone before I even invested to watch out for him, as a bit of a loose cannon.

I'm honestly trying to get this new board of directors to look at a project that a contact of mine has & having viewed the details of it myself, I know its a true potential company maker (as good if not better than Yellow Rose was but on a bigger scale) think of the wet gas section of the Eagleford shale sitting on top of the Permian basin, all in the same place.

It would help to right the wrongs of the past that existing shareholders have suffered, give them the chance to get in on the ground floor after the 15 for 1 consolidation everyone's suffered & give them a real shot at getting there money back or an even better return than that.

However all I'm hearing is that they don't even reply to the contact nevermind engage in initial discussions with them

Maybe if a few shareholders wrote to the company asking them why the're refusing to even discuss the "HR Project" they might buck there ideas up.

Otherwise it might be to late & I can tell you projects of this quality don't come round too often nevermind at the sort of price there currently asking especially for something in the USA.

I'm bound by confidentiality etc so I can't say much about it at all, other than its an existing producing field & its more gas prone than oil prone & my geologist friend believes that in 8 to 10 wells time ( providing the wells meet expectations) you could be in the position to sell it on to a bigger player (should you chose to do so) for a figure we're all very familiar with A$300M (or that sort of region). So the old tax losses on Breitburn might be useful yet !!

Regards
    LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 02/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.