"with greedy property investors who are either not happy with...

1. 460 Posts.
    "with greedy property investors who are either not happy with the substantial gains made over the last decade and want more or foolishly got into property investment late.

Yes it is a generalisation, just like the generalisation that home buyers are not happy to buy what they can afford instead of what they want.

Perth metro area you would be lucky to find a house under $270K and even then and even then it is the worst of the worst in the worst of the worst are and that is after some very substantial falls."

You are a perfect example of whats wrong with people at the moment-you are complaining that you cant find an inner city property for under $270k lol gee shucks, how bout you suck it up and shock horror buy something a litle further out??

I know the following property is only 25k's out of town and for $200k

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=106077769&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=91500967&s=wa&snf=ras-per&tm=1255985777

There ya go-save your self $70k but oh my god travel 25k's...

Again me me me blame the nasty property investor becasue I cant buy a house in the CBD for spare change...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.