asic to punish bis shrapnel for unlic advice, page-59

1. 108 Posts.
    "Nice attitude - that is the very reason why so many think houses are unaffordable/too expensive to many. Okay this house may not be any good but your attitude will prevent you looking beyond the inner city."

It's a great attitude to have. It shows one is willing to question the current market and not accept the one liners the property bulls/media talking heads spout everyday (rent money is dead money, house prices double every 7 years, prices always go up...blah blah blah). It also stops you from overpaying for dog boxes as provided in this example.

"Given that comment then we should not be hearing any more complaints from renters then when your rent goes up (ohh wait I see flying pigs)! After all you are renting so cheaply!"

No, you shouldn't hear any complaints from renters if the rent goes up. Smart renters will find a more affordable place and move on. That's a great thing about renting. You can live close to the action and only pay a fraction of the cost compared to a mortgage.

The only action this 1 bedroom unit would receive is the pack of wild dogs roaming over in the vacent lot out the front.

PS...One thing HC property forum is yet to produce is a thread on making money from property. Warnie did come close with his example on flipping a house. As your sig states 'managing my real-estate portfolio', would you mind enlightening us how I can get a piece of this action, with examples, no dog boxes though :).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.