CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

What a load of rot, they would have to ask brokers first to...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    What a load of rot, they would have to ask brokers first to identify investors, and despite my many emails to ASIC complaining about huge fake buy/sell orders (check out the 2 buy bids for 10 million shares each still on the screen after a week in MAK for ONE CENT) alsobeingthe ham in the BOT sandwich when i attempt a buy or sell trade, insider trading (VBA and ROC most recent ones) these crimes against investors by the big end of town are still happening daily and in very large numbers. I lost 20k on Compass, i kissed it goodbye the day they delisted, just like Onetel, another 20k on them. They have hardly ever prosecuted anyone in the past 10 years, Rene Rivkin for inside trading $500 worth of Qantas shares, and Rodney Adler and Ray Williams, well HIH was too big to sweep under the carpet. They also got a bikie associate in Perth for insider trading on ASC Adultshop, but after a 7 year fight in the courts, he got off and has a clean slate. So helpme out here, who else has ASIC prosecuted for insider trading, or company directors/CEO's cheating investors out of their share investments. ASIC themselves need to be investigated, but who's gonna do that ?

Sentiment: heavily censored

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.