SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ROFL here he is my favorite of all favorite posters. The man who...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    ROFL here he is my favorite of all favorite posters. The man who changes his mind/tune more than his underwear. We can all tell when you hold a stock and when you don't, but what do you say, Oh things have changed since then ROFL!!!!

He'll try and make 100's of millions to just stick it up you jlo. you don't hold any more and if this ever relists it won't be until $$ is there and it goes well, or youre right he won't list at all. But if it does, you don't have any and he'll laugh at you for selling off market so cheap!

Here are a few of my favorite Jlo posts, and I'm the naïve one? See through you better than a plate of glass. you have no credibility here or anywhere. JK may be looking after himself, but you are as black as any kettle he's ever used. Don't bother responding to me You're blanked. But I'm sure you will want to tell the forum how you've changed your thoughts since then, you were just young and naïve LOL.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5233/5233622-b9b88f150cd9c28d5e2902b27c4dc6bb.jpg
    Last edited by Tanookichan: 28/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.