SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

His post is 100% correct IMO.I will always call it as I see it,...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    His post is 100% correct IMO.

I will always call it as I see it, as my previous posts. JK has done what he's done but I know there's not much I can do. The history here we all know. The arguments about court cases, I've said my piece. Benny asked why I'm here, because I'm a holder. One thing I don't agree with in all of this is the listing.

I don't care about the opening price on any IPO. if it's equivalent of 20c, so be it. Waiting for the right time to list is dictating to SH when they can trade or hold their shares. Me, I'm going to hold until I either make a profit or a good tax write off. But there are some that would prefer to sell up move on and invest elsewhere. JK by not listing is denying anyone of that right. If the Bod were serious about "looking after" its 10k shareholders then they would put to a vote like they did with the demerger so ask are shareholders willing to risk an IPO at this stage? If I hold at 20 IPO (equivalent for ease of understanding) or hold because I can sell it makes no difference. But an IPO gives anyone the chance to be out, also for any bargain hunters to come in. (I'd probably buy). Sitting in Limbo helps nobody. (except the board who are still getting paid)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.