SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

OMG enough with the Jlo rubbish. The guy made his money tried...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    OMG enough with the Jlo rubbish. The guy made his money tried his best to use the OM report to throw a curve ball in to cause chaos (well done to him as it did) and then sat back and watched the damage. When he decided that the SP had tanked enough he then bought back in. Why would he buy back in if he thought the SP was over priced or believed the OM report? Why?, he wanted more he made $$ got the gambling bug and jumped back in. Same as me, I bought 1 day before the suspension. I thought we were going to see a quick rise but I got stuck. that's life when you trade. Only $20k into this, so whatever. But Jlo as i posted a week or so ago defended the company after these events.

Praised it all the way up
    Sold at near highs
    Started telling people about the OM report
    Bought back in when it bounced
    Got caught out, but continued to sing and be positive (as i showed in the post, yes 3 years old now)
    Managed a deal to get out
    Turned again and bagged the company.

Pretty easy to see when he held and when he didn't.

So don't sing his praises, he was basically part of the problem, and did the dirty on everyone who held. I was just showing that he looked after 1 thing, himself. And well done to him, he made money. But don't think he's a saint, he was greedy got caught out and then managed to oil himself up with lube and escaped through the bars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.