SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-136

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    Hi @ZMan, Yes, there were a lot of comments by Collinson about the fact that any breach was not serious, but my memory is that this occurred mostly in the arguments concerning VISA because ISX was suspended at the time. The last comments by Borski yesterday was to dispute that fact. He said that ASX is in the process of putting together the depth of off-market trading that was being carried out during this time. I do know that when examining the number of short trades listed on ASIC, the number decreased significantly during the period. I would hope we will get in the ASX analysis an understanding of the % that was shorts and the % that was long. I would think this would impact an expert's determination on whether any decision would impact the share price and whether the action, if any, could be determined serious. I need to think more on this.

More on VIsa today.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that Borski has opened, but that Collinson is opening on Monday and yesterday was only in response to Borski's opening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.