SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

"JK intentionally moved 95% of the company's assets into a...

1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    "JK intentionally moved 95% of the company's assets into a non-Australian company."

His role as CEO is to ensure the company is able to function. The circumstances of the suspension and obscurity of SOC allegations from the MO, did not provide a local environment for that to occur. Further, most revenue flowed from offshore, so logic to a reasonable human dictated consolidating operations where most of the revenue had previously been realized.

JK and the Board concluded the above was appropriate and a significant number of shareholders agreed. It was done and now the company is operating (with its full management team intact) successfully offshore, vindicating the strategic intent.

With respect to the shares (originally issued and performance), all of this information was transparent and available to the market (including yourself). So that's no surprise and the only issue then becomes the contracts used to realize the performance shares. I don't know for sure if this was a manufactured outcome or not, but to suggest that a nascent company doesn't use zero or minimal margin contracts as a way to embed relationships with strategic partners, with the intent of generating future revenue and profit that negates the initial activity could only be suggested by a person with no commercial experience in disruption industries.

I guess we will see how this pans out in the months ahead.
    Last edited by JoeSalami: 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.