SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Yes, what a load of crap. They want him to say it was all JK's...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Yes, what a load of crap. They want him to say it was all JK's plan and that JK was the lone hand in this and his advice was purely only on what JK told him. Keeps asking a thousand times, why? Likely because they need it for further suspicions without evidence.

I agree that the Hail Mary thing was silly, but so is the fact that they are using words as gospel for evidence. they were private emails that can be twisted in ways that change the overall feel. But Judge didn't understand it in the sense of hail Mary (pass) American football talk, so it is possible that the old boy doesn't either, but i don't believe it.

What the system is showing is that common sense doesn't want to show itself. Of course if someone like Visa terminate a contract ISX are going to try and talk them out of it. What so Monday morning they ann Visa cancels and then 2 days/weeks/months later Visa agrees and can be salvaged and they ann again oh hang on, Visa isn't cancelling! Of course there will be an attempt to rectify the situation, especially if you don't agree with it.

Whether that is lawful in ASX rules or not, I'm not aware. The fact that we were already suspended so no trading anyway, well there again, common sense is just thrown out the window and it really is a super power. If people can't see that the ASX is acting like a spoilt child on this then you can't have an unbias view. This is all so unnecessary and a waste of court time and money for all.

Yes Visa sent a letter to terminate, the company felt it was unfair (considering the BS Visa is happy to let the banks get away with!) then sure it does seem a little unfair. So they try to negotiate and to no avail so they ann to the market (while still in suspension the whole time) WOW, just wow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.