SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

For me, my significant loss has been created by the action of...

1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    For me, my significant loss has been created by the action of the ASX and ASIC. The dilution of the performance shares whilst of concern is, was set out in the prospectus as I understand it. The dilution I can live with. Remember ASIC has allowed major dilution of our shareholdings in cap raises by allowing during th pandemic placements of up to 20 or 25%. So what is the difference? We as retailers still loose.
    Yes I saw the announcement re Visa. At the time we were suspended so I thought, well that makes no darn difference. then somehow ASIC thinks this is the crime of the century!
    Frankly I don't care about the performance shares. I would rather the business be successful.
    To be successful (that is we need the ASIC case to fail. This is so that JK is able to then be able to get ISX Europe listed on a major stock exchange. If he and SP1 in convicted by some bizarre view of the Australian so called justice system, then that makes listing of ISX on a major exchange more difficult.
    Maybe, just maybe, that is the reason that ASIC has persevered with this ridiculous case which is effectively about DILUTION which ASIC and the ASX sanction under their rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.