SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Come on. Serious?You claim innocent til proven guilty, then you...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Come on. Serious?

You claim innocent til proven guilty, then you claim that Visa are guilty because they've been guilty of other things... Do you seriously not see that this is contradictory?

And that's before we get to the emotive rubbish in your other ones. ASX are guilty because the SOR was a "shambles". Sure.

The trick with this is, you have to be willing to admit when your side stuffs up obviously and provably. It's been going on for 4 years - there are mistakes aplenty on both sides... As an example, I've readily admitted that I was troubled by the jumping, disconnected nature of the query letters. From memory, i think I labelled it a "scattergun approach". I've admitted a few stupid things from ASX particularly... from my perspective, they seemed a little eager to be playing with the big boys. The lowly market operator being brought in on big white collar investigation by the big time regulator.

But if you can't even admit that JK clearly lied to analysts about the recurring revenue (as an example), when there are documents and recordings of it, then I just don't understand how you expect anyone to take you seriously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.