SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Trapped margin loan holders. There is no other logical...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Trapped margin loan holders. There is no other logical explanation for four years of posting the complete opposite of what is happening.

What is the worst that can happen for us? JK has to run things for a while, whilst sunning himself beside his pool in Nicosia, sipping a Brandy Sour. LOL. Whatever, he and the crew will adapt. Now, what is that ol' Justice doin', having not written down one word of evidence for a shadow cast?

Nobody has really tried to sell any SP1 have they? I'm expecting a massive tax write off. Big Boys and a few punters probably won't be paying any tax for years. The holdup is obviously the fact that JK has locked horns with the ATO.

I'm not sure how they are attributing his BVI holdings to him personally for the ridculous claims. Either way he wins. He has 450m shares. LOL. They'll be returning anything that he may have paid personally, if they can prove up the attribution.

If these pests really wanted to do some good, I would have thought they will have been lobbying the ATO for an outcome on the demerger ruling. After that was had, I'm sure a few shareholders would part with a few for their close outs. But not at a personal loss, of course. Until then?

It won't cost much to keep SP1 going. Todd will break out the laptop onto the kitchen table once a month for a bit of admin. I'm sure the brokers who took the bets and big boys who loaned the shares will Uber around a coffee when he does. LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.