SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-27

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    I won't, like you do in each post, start with a cheap insult - I don't need to.

I'm not being vague, rather very specific. You do not get a specific wrongdoing from ASIC toward ISX from the general; that being the tripe Sicel is posting. I never mentioned any of your arguments except your defense of the pages of non ISX related anti ASIC chat vomit that Sicel posts. Your specific arguments against ASIC are not under scrutiny here but are irrelevant to the point being made. I acknowledge your specific arguments concerning ASIC's case against ISX - my choice of words could have been better - but my point remains: Creating a hostile view of ASIC in general and in public does nothing to specifically help ISX defend itself against the accusations ASIC has brought against ISX.

"Here's the "specific" in all cases, as were all con trolled by laws and rules."

And then you go on to post the general - LMFAO. "The specific in all cases" - that my friend is the definition of the general except most people would be modest enough to use "most" instead of "all"

Then finish your post with a self satisfied pronouncement of your higher understanding of how the world works so your echo chamber zombies can bash the like button and you can pat yourself on the back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.