SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Cool. Well, nice to see the company's new alt trying to stick at...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Cool. Well, nice to see the company's new alt trying to stick at it.

1. If they already had anything, they'd have used it. You don't sue someone for half a billion dollars and just hold back your key piece of evidence for later. There is no treasure trove. There is no evidence of a conspiracy.

2. The rest of your quotes are problematic in about 18 different ways:
    "The ASIC case was more important", no, I don't think so. One was we were the plaintiff, the other defendant. But by then the company was offshored, so ASIC's ability to do much was minimised.
    "Budget blow out happens". No, that didn't happen either. It was all pretty much normal.
    "the money was better spent on the business, its proven with the business". No, again, definitely not. For one, ISXFEU is not worth $464m. Not even close. SP1 is worth a fraction of a cent. If you had a chance to put down $2.7m, with even a slight chance to win $464m, you'd do it in a heartbeat. Years on, we are still not back to that value for the entire business. For two, there wasn't lots to go. They'd done all the effort, all the research, been through the hard part. They quit before verdict.

I have no opinion on what's "holding up" NSX. I don't really think anyone even considers NSX a thing any more do they? I don't know that anything is really holding it up. It was a plot by JK at the time, it blew up in his face, he'd have been wiser to scrap it years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.