SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX case was ahead of the ASIC case. We'd have a verdict by...

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    ASX case was ahead of the ASIC case. We'd have a verdict by now.

I will admit that I've banged on about wasting shareholder money. There was the buying of NSX, that was a waste of about $5m. There was the ASX lawsuit, over $10m there (would another 3m really have pushed me over the edge? Probably not). There was the loan to JK so that he could pay his tax bill to lift the ban on him leaving the country. Oh, and there was the $300m of performance shares he claimed despite delivering nothing to us.

Mate - we're all on hotcopper. None of us are professional investors. I'm quite aware that I'm in the minor leagues here. I'm a small shareholder, whinging about being suspended. I'm fully aware of my position. Circumstances changing day to day... well, our CEO promised we'd relist about 2 years ago. Yesterday, we were still delisted. Today we're delisted, and tomorrow, my money is on us still being delisted.

Lie to me once, shame on you. We're well into the double digits on the conclusively proven lies to shareholders at this stage from our CEO. I think I'm done believing him. Now, where's that sell button on ComSec gone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.