SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Getting rid of WASPS is easier at night when you have marked...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Getting rid of WASPS is easier at night when you have marked hole out in the day, at my age still learning.
    All MY OPINION ASX: case ahead off ASIC the way that was getting shuffled around, let's be honest here, that could of have possibly gone on for ages.
    NSX I think if it works out, will be a winner in the long term, ASIC case will sort that out one way or another.
    Paying another 3 or 4 million would've sucked the company dry.
    Delivering nothing to us, it is a spec stock has to earn its stripes.
    I had never heard of ISX, Mrs. had shares in OTI, so in that point of time I thought we had lost it anyway.
    Lying is a hard work in business, you need to adjust on a minute-to-minute situation.
    My 2 cents worth, I got suckered in by JLO and purchased more shares, quite a lot, I didn't understand shorting at that stage, so I blame myself for taking someone's advice I don't no. if it makes you feel any better, we are down 90 grand if it goes pear shaped and right at retirement.
    Being a business owner for 30 years plus I can see why these decisions are made, cash flow is king.
    Getting back to why didn't he pays for the ASX case to go forward, I think when the decision was made, he has all intentions of following through. So much was happening in a short amount of time, it was well worth it, you have in your head a rough figure what everything is going to cost, but when it starts blowing out and the company is going to get hurt, the first thing you do is protect the business, that's the only way you can move forward NO Business, no income, no court case either way. I have listened to all the court cases I could and find ISX has a reasonable reason for their decisions and to be honest i can see the other side's view of the matter. Naomhan we are all caught out, shorter, owners, shareholders.
    What concerns me the most is what is happening in the big boy's club, it's like its run by white collar criminals, you can't tell me you haven't been a bit concerned, the way this has played out, taking out how you feel about JK and ISX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.