SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

How was the beach, has the water cleared up or still...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    How was the beach, has the water cleared up or still murky?
    Shorting as I understand it isn't banned in Australia?
    This is my opinion only; I don't understand enough about this situation to have any influence at all.
    But for argument's sake, let's say a CREW off people who wanted the same outcome, in a situation that could make money, while just skirting the law. Starts off with an idea, too short a stock, could be any stock.
    That same CREW hears of a stock, that could do well, then through contacts hear the MARKET OPERATOR isn't happy the CREW says we have an opportunity here, bonus is we pump it the MARKET OPERATOR brings it down, should have a couple of months to play with this. Let's say they were not even involved with each other, still two different paths. The CREW want to bring the Price down quick, a report comes out, but unknown to the crew, the OPERATOR jumps on this helping them back up their narrative. Apart from the OPERATOR who wants them wiped of the map, the CREW didn't want this, they wanted to keep playing for a while. Why I bring it up this way is I feel some Shorter's like holders have been caught out. For the shorter to be caught out, bad communication; maybe used, or the second player involved, with their own agenda or maybe greed. My 2 cents worth

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.