SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Morning Benny, we have already had this conversation a while...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Morning Benny, we have already had this conversation a while ago, i already understand your issue with JK but as i said before that's you path to take.
    can I ask you why you are so committed to this company? Many years ago, got pretty crook, had always, just dabbled in penny stocks, figuring if i get a spread of shares one or two might take off, for the record don't take my advice, hasn't been good. we got our initial shares with OTIS, so i started getting interested a bit more visiting hot copper, i was more looking into CCE, ELS, and MSB at that stage. to give you an idea about how i pick stocks, one of CCE bosses is the old captain of Carlton football club, and i support Carlton.
    the commitment stage came when ISX became suspended, a spec start company up getting this much mud thrown at it, i thought more to this story. What's your connection? as with other stocks, sounds good i will get some, no connection. sorry i did send one email to JK stating that he had my support, he replied thank you, means a lot, something like that, if he tried to carry the conversation on i would have been more worried, why you ask, he should be working. Clearly, it’s not a stock you sought via your industry, there’s no link, i don't understand this question why does their have to be link. Who got you into it, already explained. Why did you invest? to make money, for the record Cbus is my best investment, that's it Benny, i only type with one finger so won't be doing this again, hope that clears that up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.