SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

. Hi Benny Just quickly as this matter isn't worth discussing....

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3073

Hi Benny

Just quickly as this matter isn't worth discussing.

Announcements and the facts and details contained within any announcement are correct at the time of release. So those facts you highlighted were correct at that particular point in time.

You also know isx's statements were correct or the asx wouldn't have published it. Thats was when asx was going over isx releases and stopping anything that it considered misleading to the market etc It got the green light = all OK.

Another thing your discussing / viewing documents in hindsight, and thats what gives you the ability to criticize. It's easy to see details post the announcement that change as the litigation details are revelaed.

Re the listing timeframe you asked about.... JK said late 24 early 25..... so again a true statement based on current circumstances at the time the statement was made. Will it happen... yes I reckon middle of 25 personally. But I also know anything can happen between now and the intended listing date eg asic or isx might contest the verdict and that could delay progress. Or the world stage might turn ugly and gum up listing plans. A 1000 things could go wrong, that life. Everyone's aware today that anything could happen, its such an unstable world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.