SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-3243

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    Not suprised you are not interested in commenting directly on those tweets. I recall during the trial Borsky reffered fellow performance share recipient and Karantzis proxy Tim Hart to those tweets. In the brief exchange before the ISX counsel intervened, Hart claimed to not even know what country Karantzis was in despite speaking to him the day before. One of the many funny moments.

I can only imagine what the Judge would have thought of a bloke not fronting up to his trial for multiple alleged breaches of the law, yet also making cryptic public comments that he is in town and therefore seemingly able to participate. If the Getswift judgement is anything to go by, directors not fronting up and taking the court process seriously doesn't go down well.

Imagine you had a friend or family member that told the world they were a persecuted victim, yet when the time came to repeat all that in an official setting where it actually mattered, to submit to scrutiny, and not doing so risked harming thier defence, they decided not to participate.

Very odd don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.