SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

At least @ChillingOut had the good sense to see things for what...

1. 11,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2295
    At least @ChillingOut had the good sense to see things for what there were, once he saw the evidence, and change his mind.

Hmm, did he sell his shares?
    Hmm, did he get his money back?
    Hmmm did he sue the company?
    Hmmm did he get the final verdict already?
    Hmmm What advice would you give him now that the company is suspended and moved overseas?

Let me guess. Come to HC post your narrative to make you feel special and kick some SH in the balls to satisfy your and his ego?

You clowns are just that. Let me guess you're all here to educate so you we don't fall for this trap again in the future ROFL. Get ya hands of it fellas, we know why you're here and its pretty pathetic TBH. But hey I think your ability to turn @ChillingOut has got to go down as one of the greatest feats of HC history. Is he now the front side of that glory hole you like?

Mostly on stocks that were recommended to me to consider buying into which I had a look at - either in my former professional life in M&A, or by those same spruiking brokers as you might want to look at this for your personal portfolio.

And here ladies and gentlemen is his first real honest evaluation of the situation. All his life he's been getting shafted by brokers, losing his money and now that he has nothing left to live for, he is turned from his professional life in M&A to a professional little whinging "why me" cry baby. Chin up big fella, come to the next AGM and I can work out a couple $100k loan for you, maybe reverse mortgage on your house?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.