SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thanks Tradie for the summary here are few of my observations,...

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Thanks Tradie for the summary here are few of my observations, Mr Minehane stated a number of times when questioned on the 4C that his mathematical skills were not sufficient enough to interrogate the 4C and determine the breakdown between one off and reoccurring and his line was the same as Mr Hart that any market analyst would be able to work it out I don't think he said the market couldn't have known only that he didn't know how the market could have known. This was further clarified by ISX KC Mr Collinson just after or before lunch(I can't remember) that Mr Minehane didn't say that the market could not have known and he then went on to say that their expert witness would show how this can be worked out or at least something along those lines.

Mr Minehane was unsure on some parts of his evidence and didn't come across confident in everything he said be that under continual barrage of questions over and over on the same points. He was clear on some things that the company was working hard for future growth not to meet performance targets. Visa issues were very much the same as Mr Hart's testimony no issues there.

Ms Worrell was very confident and did well she wasn't flustered by the questioning although it was Mr Borski's assistant(can remember his name) handling the questioning, to me Ms Worrell shut down the Visa issues I think ASIC got a bit lost in trying to prove Visa loss was substantial to ISX and Ms Worrell stuck to her line and her spreadsheet to show with the affect of the suspension & COVID the loss was not substantial to the company.The questioning on the contracts was just a waste of time Ms Worrell was not with the company at the time and continued to state that fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.