SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC v ISX Hearing, page-3445

1. 2,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    I had access to a governance report that has proven to be fully validated by the Federal Court judgement! Can you tell me why it actually had to be made public to anyone? Why didn't the Patersons Securities buy recommendation reports HAVE to be released to all shareholders? Because it was up to them who they chose to share it with. Funny.

I think you will find that the vast majority of directors do not get determinations made against them by a Federal Court Judge and (likely) banned from directing companies.

As for the suspension - the court has shown that the company and CEO knowingly failed to disclose important and material information about revenue, were deceptive about it. It was found this was a serious departure from what is expected of a director. That all happened before the suspension. The suspension then continued due to the above and the choice by the CEO and company to further not disclose issues with Visa and be deceptive and evasive with the market operator. All proven in Court.

Sign up for the class action champ. Its your only chance of getting anything from these people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.