SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Nice Jlo. They are your favourite parts because you've loved...

1. 11,024 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2126
    Nice Jlo. They are your favourite parts because you've loved running your silly little narrative for years. Your guilt is huge and you can't let it go. But like you, I'm bias to. I tend to believe that JK always acted in the best interest of the SH cause he had/has the most to lose. I believe he did tell porky pies that ended up getting us here. But I also believe that 100's of CEO's in companies around the world do much worse than what JK did. I also believe that ASIC and ASX wasted years chasing this through the courts and millions of dollars to say JK told a few porky pies, that in the end were relatively harmless compared to lets say RIO Tinto blowing up a cave that had art work from 60,000 years ago. Or Westpac and the other banks charging dead people for years in fees and helping paedophiles and terrorists launder money.

Compare the Sins, 15% were one off payments (actually closer to 75%) 3 months (?) late on telling the market about Visa even though that entire time we were suspended. VS. RIO Tinto blowing up a cave that had art work from 60,000 years ago. Or Westpac and the other banks charging dead people for years in fees and helping paedophiles and terrorists launder money. Plus we can keep going on the banks for years cant we?

So those were your favourite parts of the judgment, here's mine.

Regulator Failed to Prove Allegations against Former CEO. ASIC also blamed the disclosure failure on the company's former managing director and CEO, Nickolas Karantzis. However, the court quashed the allegations, pointing out that the regulator failed to establish that Karantzis did not act in good faith and breached his duties as a director.“It cannot be accepted that ASIC has proven to the requisite standard that Mr Karantzis failed to exercise his powers in good faith in the best interests of the corporation and for a proper purpose,” the judge stated in the ruling.

I made mine big, did you like that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.