SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

My money is sitting in 2 companies, one a shell, one in a...

1. 11,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2263
    My money is sitting in 2 companies, one a shell, one in a unlisted company overseas making a very healthy profit and making a ton of growth (well so I'm told). I would have thought that you would know this buy now? You've been here trolling long enough?

Oh hang on I just realized your a Wayne Kerr that its trying to get under the skin of holders because your life is so dull and boring that you have nothing better to do with your time than this.

While you did this I invested in several other stocks. I bought 3DA at 9c (now 41c), MSB at 28.5c (Now $1.12) and PPK at 38-42c (Now 73.5c) I also bought MEM at .008c (Now .008) STX at 9c sold at 50c and bought again at 21c (Now 22,5c). All of them were $50k+ buys at minimum so I'm thinking my $$ in ISX is like a term deposit, growing all the time. (Or a bad super investment, who knows).

But you? You log in dripple shit and then suckle back up on your mommies nipple while the world moves on without you. Chin up, one day you might live a fulfilling life, just maybe not this life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.